A Personal Touch
We have no greater commitment than to see your loved one thriving in a most dignified manner with the care and client service we provide. In providing Home Health Care in East Brunswick, New Jersey, we use a comprehensive case management with a personal approach; you will be able to contact our management 24 hours a day and not have to deal with an answering service before someone can return your call. You will get to meet our founder and/or our director personally prior to our Registered Nurse’s assessment. We have a vested interest in meeting and knowing you to cultivate a meaningful partnership that fosters the best care for your loved one. We all have a personal story and getting to know yours is as important as we share who we are. To us it is personal.
We utilize a hands-on approach, and innovative methods to serve our community. A sizable percentage of Home Care Agencies in NJ neglects many of their responsibilities while caring for your loved ones even when promised differently; from not meeting proper screening criteria of care givers to ignoring mandated follow ups. Our Founder is a military veteran and former Commissioned Officer who has honorably served our nation for a decade and a half. He profoundly believes in, and lives by, a timeless value system of respect, duty, loyalty, selfless service, honor, and integrity. We have adapted these values, and pledge to demonstrate them every single day that we care for your loved ones:
- Respect: we treat everyone as they should be treated. Respect is trusting that all people have done their jobs and fulfilled their duty in providing exemplary care to you or your loved ones.
- Duty: we fulfill our obligations; that is more than carrying out our assigned tasks but to resist the temptation to take “shortcuts” that might undermine your trust.
- Loyalty: we support our team members and stand up for those entrusted in our care.
- Selfless Service: every team member pledges to put the welfare of you or your loved ones before our own. As such, we will do our duty loyally without thought of recognition or gain. The underlying premise of our selfless service is the commitment of each of our team members to go a little further, endure a little longer, and look a little closer to see how he or she can add to the effort.
- Honor: we will carry out all that we say we do by living the values of respect, duty, loyalty, selfless service, and integrity at every engagement with you.
- Integrity: we will do what’s right, legally and morally. Integrity is a quality we have developed by adhering to moral principles. It requires that you do and say nothing that deceives others. As our integrity grows, so does the trust you place in us.